Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{comfort zone}

"Ex and the City" Season 2

This week has been dedicated almost entirely to studying for my exam on Friday, and I would be a liar if I said I was not pumped full of Valium right now. I have never had exam anxiety in my life, but failing the first exam for the my CA designation the first time was a real kick in the pants (I have since retaken it and passed)...and I know that this is the wrong attitute, but I have prepared myself to take all the modules twice now and am completely expecting to fail. But...this is not a pity party, instead I want to talk about something that has always been an outlet for me.

Whenever I get super stressed out...and sometimes just because....I have a tenancy to watch Sex and the City. I am completely obsessed...props to those who knew that my screen name is the same one that Carrie used when she got AOL to email Aidan...like I said, obsessed. I know that the show does have some gaps when it comes to realism, especially from a financial perspective, but it's fun and puts me in a good mood. So I thought I would share some images from my favorite episodes. Happy Wednesday!

"The Good Fight" Season 4

"They Shoot Single People Don't They" Season 2

"Politically Erect" Season 3

"Plus One is the Loneliest Number" Season 6 Part 1

"The Post-it Always Stick Twice" Season 6 Part 1

"Unoriginal Sin" Season 5
What's your favorite episode? And if you are not into SAC, what's your comfort entertainment?

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exam. I love SAC, I don't think I could choose a favorite episode. Right now my comfort entertainment is Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy or sadly... Jersey Shore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SATC is awesome. I have all of the seasons.

    Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exam!!!
    I'm into SATC. I've seen it once and not going to watch it again=))

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favourite episode of all time is the last one in season one, when carrie breaks up with big because he wouldn't commit, and decides to "have faith in herself". It was sad and optimistic at the same time, and one of the last instances where I felt carrie was relatable and someone I would love to have as a friend. I love the show too but i think overtime it's grown to a glorified guide to the process of becoming a trophy wife - as least as far as carrie and charlotte are concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. laura @ no more spendingSeptember 28, 2011 at 5:38 PM

    I love SATC - my comfort entertainment: Greys Anatomy or Alias.

    Good luck with your exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your exam on Friday.

    I don't really have comfort entertainment but when I am feeling tired of doing everything that I usually have to do I just kick back and watch almost anything that I am interested in. I don't watch a lot of TV so lots of stuff will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note! XOXO