Thursday, September 29, 2011

girl crush {clemence poesy}


A while back I did did a girl crush post that featured Meryl Steep and am thinking of making it into a series with the next lady being Clemence Poesy. I am obsessed with French women, there is a certain je ne sais quoi about them that other cultures do not seem to have down yet (the same goes for French men). They seem to be impossibly radiant, graceful and charismatic while making it look entirely effortless.

From the moment I saw Clemence in Harry Potter I loved her, and was thrilled to see her cast in last season's Gossip Girl. She is the ideal girl next door, with a French twist.







3 comments:

  1. Every time I look at her I just cannot understand what it is about her that I don't like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's fab!!!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note! XOXO